what i love,
every wednesday,
every week.


6.16.2010

Love Life

No matter the weather (which has been great in my eyes), or the toddler melt-downs, or the messy diapers and errands to run, I am loving life right now.
I feel that over the past few months of comparing myself to everyone or constantly scrutinizing my own work, and feeling unsure has payed off in a GOOD way... I've been able to take a step back and think about all of the things I love about myself, love about my life and love in general. So, thanks love blog :)

I might not be perfect (yet) but I'm a good mom, a good wife and friend. I'm a good writer and painter. I can craft with the best of em and I've been known to whip up some good dishes (not so much in the early 2000's, but at least in the last two years).

There it is, I'm loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment